Ebony Magazine enlisted the help of some of today’s most beloved African American entertainers to portray classic Ebony covers featuring legendary talents in music, stage and film.
These new covers are sure to become classic treasures like the originators before them. The covers feature:
- Nia Long as Dorothy Dandridge
- Jurnee Smollet as Lena Horne
- Mary J Blige as Diana Ross
- Lamman Rucker as Richard Roundtree
- Usher Raymond as Sammie Davis Jr.
- Samuel L Jackson as Martin Luther King Jr.
- Taraji Henson as Diahann Carroll
- Yolanda Adams as Mahalia Jackson
- Omar Epps as Muhammad Ali
- Regina King as Eartha Kitt
- Blair Underwood as Sidney Poitier
- John Legend as Duke Ellington
Check them out!