Our female model muse of the month is Miss Nelita Villezon, who happens to be celebrating her birthday today!
• Where are you from? I am from Los Angeles California.
• When did you start modeling? I officially started modeling when I was sixteen.
• What drives/drove you to pursue a career in the modeling/fashion industry? My family has always worked in the entertainment industry and fashion was something that I have always loved. Modeling and fashion is where I get the most joy. I love the freedom of expression and the interpretation of creativity.
• What are some of your best/worst experiences modeling? I have the best experiences with most of my modeling gigs. It is always such a joy and thrill to do what I love. Not all gigs turn out the best, but I make sure to make the most out of every experience.
• What advice would you give to hopeful models? I would tell hopeful models that there is no right or one formula to success in this industry, but you have to keep your personal drive in you everyday.
What would you consider your best feature? I would say my best feature is my eyes. Makeup artist love them and I’m told that they are very expressive.
What are some of the jobs/campaigns you’ve been booked for or are recognized in? Goodness, I have people finding my work everywhere. I am in AT&T ads, Cingular Wireless, Honda commercial, book covers, Jet magazine and other various ads.
How do you stay in Model shape? I definitely am very watchful of what I put into my body as far as food. I am all about portion control. I also do not drink or smoke. You can also find me in the gym everyday with at least one hour of cardio.